Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2010-02-26 - Bret Serrin, piano
Jump to Track:
- Lecture: The Legacy of Theodore Leschetizky as Seen through His Pedagogical Repertoire and Teaching Style
- Leschetizky: Six Meditations, Livre 1, Op. 19 (c. 1859) - 1. La Melusine
- Leschetizky: Six Mediations, Livre 2, Op. 19 (c. 1859) - 6. Consolation - Trost
- Leschetizky: Mazurka, Op. 24, No. 2 (1861)
- Leschetizky: Canzonetta Toscana, all'antica (Firenze), Op. 39, No. 3 (1890)
Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2010-02-26 - Bret Serrin, piano, audio recording, February 26, 2010; Denton, Texas. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc89078/: accessed January 20, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Music Library.