Woman with a Mandolin Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Woman with a Mandolin
Artist: Braque, GeorgesCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1882-1963
Owner: Museum of Modern ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, NY, United States
- Creation: 1937
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: oil paint on canvas ; 130 x 97 cm
- Keyword: oil paint on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twentieth century.
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-1006
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8893