EXPLORING THE POLARIZATION OF GLUONS IN THE NUCLEON. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title EXPLORING THE POLARIZATION OF GLUONS IN THE NUCLEON.
Author: STRATMANN,M.Creator Type: Personal
Author: VOGELSANG,W.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: DOE - Office of Science
Name: Brookhaven National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2007-10-22
- Content Description: We give an overview of the current status of investigations of the polarization of gluons in the nucleon. We describe some of the physics of the spin-dependent gluon parton distribution and its phenomenology in high-energy polarized hadronic scattering. We also review the recent experimental results.
- Keyword: Gluons
- Keyword: Polarization
- Keyword: Physics
- STI Subject Categories: 72 Physics Of Elementary Particles And Fields
- Keyword: Distribution
- Keyword: Scattering
- Conference: SECOND MEETING OF THE APS TOPICAL GROUP ON HADRONIC PHYSICS; NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE; 20071022 through 20071024
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: BNL--77652-2007-CP
- Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 909938
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc888123