Study of metal dusting phenomenon and development of materials resistant to metal dusting. Final report. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Study of metal dusting phenomenon and development of materials resistant to metal dusting. Final report.
Author: Natesan, K.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Zeng, Z.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE - Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EE)
Name: Argonne National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Argonne, IllinoisAdditional Info: Argonne National Laboratory (ANL), Argonne, IL
- Creation: 2004-04-05
- Content Description: No abstract prepared.
- Physical Description: 51Mb
- Keyword: Dusts
- STI Subject Categories: 36 Materials Science
- Keyword: Corrosion Resistance
- Keyword: Metals
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: ANL-03/33
- Grant Number: W-31-109-Eng-38
- DOI: 10.2172/897528
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 897528
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc888117