Considerations When Selecting a Condensing Economizer Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Considerations When Selecting a Condensing Economizer
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2007-08-01
- Content Description: One in a series of tip sheets to help manufacturers optimize their industrial steam systems.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- STI Subject Categories: 42 Engineering
- Keyword: Industrial Technologies Programbestpractices
- Keyword: Steam Systems
- Keyword: Industry
- Keyword: Economizers
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization
- Keyword: Industrial Steam Systems
- Keyword: Manufacturers
- Keyword: Recommendations Industrial Technologies Programbestpractices
- Keyword: Energy Efficiency
- Related Information: Industrial Technologies Program (ITP) Steam Tip Sheet #26B
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: DOE/GO-102007-2337
- Grant Number: AC36-99-GO10337
- DOI: 10.2172/914656
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 914656
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc887515