SO YOU WANT TO BE A LATTICE THEORIST? Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title SO YOU WANT TO BE A LATTICE THEORIST?
Author: CREUTZ, M.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: DOE/SC
Name: Brookhaven National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: [Upton, New York]
- Creation: 2006-09-02
- Content Description: For this after dinner talk I intersperse images of real lattices with a discussion of the motivations for lattice gauge theory and some current unresolved issues.
- Physical Description: 8 pages
- Keyword: Bnl
- Keyword: Hadrons
- STI Subject Categories: 72 Physics Of Elementary Particles And Fields
- STI Subject Categories: 71 Classical And Quantum Mechanics, General Physics
- Keyword: Bag Model
- Conference: QUARK CONFINEMENT AND THE HADRON SPECTRUM VII; AZORES, PORTUGAL; 20060902 through 20060907
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: BNL--77110-2006-CP
- Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 894614
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc885344