Venus Adorned by the Graces Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Venus Adorned by the Graces
Artist: Carracci, AnnibaleCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1560-1609
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1590/1595
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: oil on panel transferred to canvas ; 133 x 170.5 cm
- Keyword: oil on panel transferred to canvas
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Italian Renaissance
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-1122
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8851
- Display Note: Samuel H. Kress Collection