Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ville-d'Avray
Artist: Corot, Jean-Baptiste-CamilleCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1796-1875
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1865~
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 original artwork : oil on canvas ; 49 x 66 cm.
- Keyword: oil on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nineteenth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): painting
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings
- Keyword: oil paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-1132
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8845
- Display Note: Gift of Count Cecil PePhoto by James Coberlei-Blunt