History and testimony of competency-based development at Sandia National Laboratories. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title History and testimony of competency-based development at Sandia National Laboratories.
Author: Burt, Rebecca A.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Narahara, Sheryl K.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Sandia National LaboratoriesPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2004-04-01
- Content Description: More than ten years ago, Sandia managers defined a set of traits and characteristics that were needed for success at Sandia. Today, the Sandia National Laboratories Success Profile Competencies continue to be powerful tools for employee and leadership development. The purpose of this report is to revisit the historical events that led to the creation and adaptation of the competencies and to position them for integration in future employee selection, development, and succession planning processes. This report contains an account of how the competencies were developed, testimonies of how they are used within the organization, and a description of how they will be foundational elements of new processes.
- Physical Description: 35 p.
- Keyword: Personnel Management.
- STI Subject Categories: 99 General And Miscellaneous//Mathematics, Computing, And Information Science
- Keyword: Planning
- Keyword: Historical Aspects Personnel Management.
- Keyword: Corporate Planning.
- Keyword: Sandia National Laboratories
- Keyword: Personnel Management
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: SAND2004-1242
- Grant Number: AC04-94AL85000
- DOI: 10.2172/918754
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 918754
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc883758