Portrait of a Member of the Haarlem Civic Guard Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Portrait of a Member of the Haarlem Civic Guard
Artist: Hals, FransCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: born ca. 1581, died 1666
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1636~/1638~
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 original artwork : oil paint on canvas ; 86 x 69 cm.
- Content Description: Portrait of a man visible from the waist up, posing next to an open, square window. He is wearing a yellow jacket with white lace, a black leather breastplate, an orange sash, and a dark-colored hat.
- Keyword: oil paint on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Seventeenth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): painting
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings
- Keyword: oil paintings
- Keyword: portraits
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-1155
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8832
- Display Note: Andrew W. Mellon Collection