Energy Storage System Considerations for Grid-Charged Hybrid Electric Vehicles Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Energy Storage System Considerations for Grid-Charged Hybrid Electric Vehicles
Author: Markel, T.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Simpson, A.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2005-09-01
- Content Description: Provides an overview of a study regarding energy storage system considerations for a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle.
- Physical Description: 20 p.
- STI Subject Categories: 25 Energy Storage
- Keyword: Transportation
- Keyword: Propulsion
- Keyword: Energy Storage Systems
- STI Subject Categories: 33 Advanced Propulsion Systems
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization
- Keyword: Vehicle Energy Storage Systems
- Keyword: Hybrid Electric-Powered Vehicles Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Keyword: Vehicle Batteries
- Keyword: Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Conference: Prepared for the IEEE Vehicular Power and Propulsion Conference, 7-9 September 2005, Chicago, Illinois
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/PR-540-40236
- Grant Number: AC36-99-GO10337
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 890091
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc883075