Renewable Energy Development on Tribal Lands Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Renewable Energy Development on Tribal Lands
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2006-10-01
- Content Description: Brochure describes the Tribal Energy Program, which provides American Indian tribes with financial and technical assistance for developing renewable energy projects on tribal land.
- Physical Description: 12 p.
- Keyword: Native American
- Keyword: Energy Analysis Renewable Energy Projects
- Keyword: Energy Analysis
- Keyword: American Indians
- STI Subject Categories: 29 Energy Planning, Policy And Economy
- Keyword: Renewable Energy Projects
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization
- Keyword: American Indian
- Keyword: Renewable Energy Sources
- Keyword: Tribal Government
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: DOE/GO-102006-2357
- Grant Number: AC36-99-GO10337
- DOI: 10.2172/893646
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 893646
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc883053