Simulation of the Steady-State Transport of Radon from Oil intoHouses with Basements under Constant Negative Pressure Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Simulation of the Steady-State Transport of Radon from Oil intoHouses with Basements under Constant Negative Pressure
Author: de Oliveira Loureiro, CelsoCreator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Director, Office of Science
Name: Lawrence Berkeley National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Berkeley, CaliforniaAdditional Info: "Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA (United States)"
- Creation: 1987-05-01
- Physical Description: 293
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Report No.: LBL--24378
- Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 894684
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc882214