Mortlake Terrace Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mortlake Terrace
Artist: Turner, Joseph Mallord WilliamCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1775-1851
Owner: National Gallery of ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Washington, DC, United States
- Creation: 1827
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 original artwork : oil on canvas ; 93 x 123 cm.
- Content Description: Oil painting of a park area lined in trees, looking out over a river. Buildings are visible along the banks of the river and several boats are on the water.
- Keyword: oil on canvas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nineteenth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): painting
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings
- Keyword: oil paintings
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-1179
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8820
- Display Note: Andrew W. Mellon Collection