New Dimensions for Wound Strings:The Modular Transform of Geometry to Topology Citations, Rights, Re-Use
New Dimensions for Wound Strings:The Modular Transform of Geometry to Topology, article, December 18, 2006; [Menlo Park, California]. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc877426/: accessed February 19, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this article.
This article has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT Libraries Government Documents Department in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this article.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.