Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Untitled
Artist: Polke, SigmarCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1941-2010; German;
Owner: Museum of Modern ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, NY, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1971~
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : watercolor, gouache and synthetic polymer paint on fabric ; 237 x 177 cm.
- Content Description: Illustration of black, red, pink, yellow, white, blue watercolor, gouache and synthetic polymer paint on fabric. Two figures adjacent to one another in center of composition. A eye, bicycle pedal and teddy bear are also depicted.
- Keyword: watercolor
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twentieth century.
- Keyword: Painting: paintings
- Keyword: paintings
- Keyword: gouache
- Keyword: synthetic polymer paint
- Keyword: fabric
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva -1444
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8774