The Agricultural Outlook: March 20, 1915 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Agricultural Outlook: March 20, 1915
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture); no. 665
- Serial Title The Agricultural Outlook
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Other: United States. Bureau of Crop Estimates.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: "Contribution from the Bureau of Crop Estimates, Leon M. Estabrook, Chief."
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1915
- Content Description: Bulletin issued by the U. S. Department of Agriculture discussing the status of agricultural production in the United States during March 1915, including forecasts for crop yields and livestock reports.
- Physical Description: 28 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agriculture -- Forecasting.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agriculture -- United States.
- Keyword: crop estimates
- Keyword: livestock
- Keyword: tables
- Keyword: weather conditions
- Keyword: wheat production
- Keyword: sugar production
- Keyword: apples
- Keyword: cereal grains
- Keyword: farm labor
- Keyword: labor wages
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1915
- Place Name: United States - California
- Place Name: United States - Florida
- Place Name: United States - Hawaii
- Place Name: Panama
- Place Name: England
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 15340800
- SuDoc Number: A 1.9:665
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc87619
- Display Note: "March 20, 1915." -- title page. Includes tables.