The Agricultural Outlook: November 11, 1913 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Agricultural Outlook: November 11, 1913
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture); no. 563
- Serial Title The Agricultural Outlook
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Other: United States. Department of Agriculture. Bureau of Statistics.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: "Contribution from the Bureau of Statistics."
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1913
- Content Description: Bulletin issued by the U. S. Department of Agriculture discussing the status of agricultural production in the United States in October and November of 1913, including forecasts for crop yields and livestock reports.
- Physical Description: 14 p. : 1 map ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agriculture -- Forecasting.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agriculture -- United States.
- Keyword: crop estimates
- Keyword: livestock
- Keyword: tables
- Keyword: weather conditions
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1913
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 15275448
- SuDoc Number: A 1.9:563
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc87564
- Display Note: "November 11, 1913." -- title page. Includes tables.