Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cabbage
- Series Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
- Added Title Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture); no. 433
Author: Corbett, L. C. (Lee Cleveland), 1867-1940Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Horticulturist, Bureau of Plant Industry."
Author: United States. Department of Agriculture.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1911
- Content Description: Report discussing best practices for the cultivation of cabbage. Topics discussed include soil preparation, fertilizers, seed selection, diseases, insect enemies, and varieties of cabbage. Cultivation practices vary depending on whether the cabbage is intended as a truck crop crop, market-garden crop, or farm crop.
- Physical Description: 23 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cabbage.
- Keyword: truck crops
- Keyword: farm crops
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cabbage -- Varieties.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cabbage -- Diseases and pests.
- Place Name: United States
Name: USDA Farmers' BulletinsCode: USDAFB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 4762495
- SuDoc Number: A 1.9:433
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc87522
- Display Note: "Issued April 14, 1911." -- title page