ALS Activity Report 2004 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title ALS Activity Report 2004
Author: Tamura (Ed.), Lori S.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Director. Office of Science. Office of Basic Energy Sciences
Name: Lawrence Berkeley National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Berkeley, CaliforniaAdditional Info: "Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA (United States)"
- Creation: 2005-07-11
- Content Description: This annual report of the Advanced Light Source details science highlights and facility developments during the year. It also offers information on events sponsored by the facility, technical specifications, and staff and publication information.
- Keyword: Research Programs
- Keyword: Advanced Light Source Als Synchrotron
- STI Subject Categories: 43 Particle Accelerators
- Keyword: Advanced Light Source
- Keyword: Specifications
- Keyword: Information Dissemination Advanced Light Source Als Synchrotron
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: LBNL--57648
- Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- DOI: 10.2172/877330
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 877330
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc874665