Iraq: Politics, Governance, and Human Rights Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Iraq: Politics, Governance, and Human Rights
Author: Katzman, KennethCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-06-13
- Content Description: This report discusses the situation immediately following the completion of the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq on December 18, 2011, when relations among major political factions worsened substantially, threatening Iraq's stability and the legacy of the U.S. intervention in Iraq. It includes an overview of historical and current political, military, and governance issues as well as an analysis of Iraq in relation to the other nations in the region.
- Physical Description: 52 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Iraq
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Iraq -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Iraq
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Human Rights -- Iraq
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: Iraq
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Iran
- Place Name: Syria
- Place Name: Turkey
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21968
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21968_2012Jun13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc87379