Veterans' Medical Care: FY2013 Appropriations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Veterans' Medical Care: FY2013 Appropriations
Author: Panangala, Sidath VirangaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Veterans Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-05-08
- Content Description: This report focuses on the Veterans Health Administration (VHA). The VHA is primarily a direct service provider of primary care, specialized care, and related medical and social support services to veterans through the nation's largest integrated health care system.
- Physical Description: 25 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' benefits
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' medical care
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' rehabilitation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Veterans' disability compensation
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42518
- Accession or Local Control No: R42518_2012May08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc87228