Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Shoes
Designer: Hübener, FranziskaCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Radakovich, KristinContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 2009
- No Language
- Content Description: Platform heels of lilac, red, and purple leather, and burgundy patent leather. 2 joining straps at front of red and lilac; angular zigzag cut-out around ankle with Mary Jane straps from sides of lilac leather (silver buckle on outside) and a single joining piece of burgundy patent leather across top; 1" platform of purple leather and 4" elongated heel of burgundy patent leather. Designer label: "Franziska Hübener"
- Physical Description: Measurements: L: 21 cm. W: 7 cm. H: 18 cm. Heel: 9 cm, 3.5 inches Size: BR: 36 EUR: 38 USA: 7
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2009
- Place Name: Brazil
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2011.027.007
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc87110