Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sandals
Donor: Radakovich, KristinContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 2009
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of woman's sandals of black suede. Designed with pointed toe, the slip-on sandals have two wavy-edged black suede bands crossing at instep, and a second pair of similar straps extending from heel and mid-foot to cross at slightly below ankle. At each crossing is mounted a faceted clear crystal set in a silver filigree rosette of four petals. 3 1/2" spike heel is covered in black satin. Tan leather sole. Maker's logo/label stamped in gold on cream leather inset in insole: "[logo of T bracketed by facing L's within oval] / Couture / Les Tropeziennes" Stamped in gold on sole: "Made in Italy / Vero Cuoio"; logo repeated; "Les Tropeziennes" and "35".
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Sandals (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Other: Les Tropeziennes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2009
- Place Name: Italy
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2011.027.004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc87107