Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pumps
Designer: Sanderson, RupertCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Radakovich, KristinContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 2009
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of woman's pumps of bright tan / golden / honey colored leather. Designed with pointed toes, the shoes have horizontal black stitching following the shape of the shoes over all of the surfaces, creating a striped effect. 4 1/2" spike heel covered with the same leather. Designer's label of tooled copper leather inset in insole: "Rupert Sanderson / London" Impressed in sole: "38"; "Rupert Sanderson"; "Vero Cuoio" and "Made in Italy"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pumps (Shoes)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2009
- Place Name: England - Greater London Metropolitan Area - London
- Place Name: Italy
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2011.027.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc87104