Evening Gown Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Evening Gown
Designer: de Diego, MartaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Also Donor.
- Creation: 2005~
- No Language
- Content Description: Evening gown of heavy-weight bronze silk with metallic gold, red, green and brown silk embroidery. Strapless sheath silhouette trimmed with brown velvet above bust, and embellished with heavy beading at the bodice. Train cascades from inside back of bodice; multiple hook and eye closures with zipper; lined with orange acetate. Designer's label: "Marta de Diego"
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2005~
- Place Name: Spain - Valencia Autonomous Community - Valencia Province - Valencia
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2010.001.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc87102
- Display Note: The fabric was hand embroidered in Spain and took 8 hours, a full days work to complete 10cm/ 4 sq. in. of embroidery. This dress was featured as part of a Spanish design exhibition, to represent the culture of Valencia and Spain. It was formally presented to the Texas Fashion Collection by the designer at an event held at the Cohn Dennan Art Gallery on March 1, 2012 to commemorate the Margaret Hunt Hill bridge opening. Proceeds from the event benefit the Dallas-Valencia Sister City fund, as the bridge was designed after a bridge in Valencia, Spain.