Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pumps
Designer: AdolfoCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Brogdan, SiobahnContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 197u
- No Language
- Content Description: Pumps of beige snakeskin. The shoes with square toe, and square 2 1/4" high chunky heel. Designer label: "Adolfo / Couture / Made in Italy"
- Physical Description: Measurements: Length: 25 cm Width: 8.5cm Height: 12cm Heel: 5.5cm (2 1/4") high on axis w/cap
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pumps (Shoes)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 197u
- Place Name: Italy
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2004.007.025
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc87085