Hanford Single-Shell Tank Leak Causes and Locations - 241-SX Farm Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hanford Single-Shell Tank Leak Causes and Locations - 241-SX Farm
Author: Girardot, Crystal L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Washington River Protection Solutions (United States)
Author: Harlow, Donald G.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Washington River Protection Solutions (United States)
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: USDOE Office of Environmental Management (EM) (United States)
Name: Hanford Site (Wash.)Place of Publication: Richland, WashingtonAdditional Info: HNF (Hanford Site (HNF), Richland, WA (United States))
- Creation: 2014-01-08
- Content Description: This document identifies 241-SX Tank Farm (SX Farm) leak causes and locations for the 100 series leaking tanks (241-SX-107, 241-SX-108, 241-SX-109, 241-SX-111, 241-SX-112, 241-SX-113, 241-SX-114, and 241-SX-115) identified in RPP-ENV-39658, Rev. 0, Hanford SX-Farm Leak Assessments Report. This document satisfies the SX Farm portion of the target (T04) in the Hanford Federal Facility Agreement and Consent Order milestone M-045-91F.
- Physical Description: 611 p.
- Keyword: Leak Location, Leak Cause, Tank, Integrity Assessment, Sx Farm, Sx-107, Sx-108, Sx-109, Sx-111, Sx-112, Sx-113, Sx-114, Sx-115, Leak Assessment
- STI Subject Categories: 12 Management Of Radioactive And Non-Radioactive Wastes From Nuclear Facilities Leak Location, Leak Cause, Tank, Integrity Assessment, Sx Farm, Sx-107, Sx-108, Sx-109, Sx-111, Sx-112, Sx-113, Sx-114, Sx-115, Leak Assessment
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: RPP-RPT--54910-Rev.0
- Grant Number: DE-AC27-08RV14800
- DOI: 10.2172/1114794
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 1114794
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc870771