Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bonnet
Donor: McBryde, Mrs. Thomas J.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1930
- No Language
- Content Description: Baby bonnet of ivory cotton tulle. Front of bonnet trimmed in ribbon forming bows on brim. Ties of matching ribbon. Lined.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Bonnets (Hats)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1930
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1989.005.008
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc87053