Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bonnet
Donor: McBryde, Mrs. Thomas J.Contributor Type: Personal
Former owner: McBryde, Sue CorneliusContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1927
- No Language
- Content Description: Infant's bonnet of ivory silk with ruched brim. Pink rosebuds embellish brim. Smocking on back of crown. Lined in pin-tucked gauze.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Bonnets (Hats)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1927~
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1989.005.006
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc87051