Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pumps
Designer: Silvia of FiorentinaCreator Type: Personal
Retailer: Marie LeavellContributor Type: Organization
Donor: Les Femmes du MondeContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1970~
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of pumps of pale pink calf leather. Designed with a rounded toe, the shoe has a double-ruffle buckle of same leather across instep. Low, 1 1/2" modified Louis heel. Maker's mark inside: "Silvia of Fiorentina / Made in Italy" Retailer's label inside: "Marie Leavell" Handwritten inside: "e 346 B i M B A"
- Physical Description: Measurements: Length: 23.5 cm Width: 7cm Height: 8cm Heel: 4cm (1 1/2") high on axis w/cap
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pumps (Shoes)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1970~
- Place Name: Italy
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1978.008.013
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc87009