Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pumps
Donor: Knott, RobertContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1915
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of woman's white kid pumps. Designed as modified Oxford style shoes with slightly pointed toes, the white kid uppers are decorated with rows of circular holes along toe-cap, sides of vamp, sides of shoe, and heel. The shoes lace up at center front along instep, 3 holes high. The medium-high heels are curved around sides and back, covered with same leather. Front of heel cut straight across, covered with light tan leather. Stamped inside shoe: "Brooklyn Hand Turns / 'Aristocrat' / 51 - Last". Embroidered label inside shoe: "Paul's / Aristocrats / Hand Made / Turn-Sole".
- Physical Description: Measurements: length 25cm. Width 7cm. Height 12cm. Heel 5cm, 2in.
- Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pumps (Shoes)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Other: Aristocrats (Brand)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1915
- Place Name: United States - New York - Kings County - New York City - Brooklyn Borough
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1975.004.083
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86998