Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Shoes
Designer: FerragamoCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 197u
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of shoes of brown leather. Shoes have rounded toe and are embellished with parallel rows of stitching. Strap across instep is fastened with small gold metal buckle on outside. Chunky, 3" high heels are rounded at back and sides, and taper slightly to base. Stamped inside: "Salvatore / Ferragamo / Florence / Italy" Written inside: "TV64772C3021 2 7 1/2A 375W"
- Physical Description: Measurements: Length: 24 cm Width: 7.5cm Height: 13 cm Heel: 7.5 cm (3") high on axis with cap
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Italy - Tuscany Region - Firenze Province - Florence
- Coverage Date: 197u
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.486.002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86966