American Flag Shoes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title American Flag Shoes
- Creation: 197u
- No Language
- Content Description: "American Flag Shoes". The pair of shoes is of white leather and red and blue suede. Styled in a way reminiscent of bowling shoes, the white leather shoes have rounded toes, and red suede overlays at toe box, upwards in a strip from toebox to vamp, and around lower part of heel. Blue suede overlay stripes at side have star-shaped cut-outs to allow white leather to show through. Blue suede edging at top of upper and top of heel. Shoes lace-up at front, 5 holes per side. White shoe laces. Shoes are "flats", with 3/4" high heels. Brand stamped on inside: "Flings" Illegible stamp inside.
- Physical Description: Measurements: Length: 25 cm. Width: 8.5 cm. Height: 8.5 cm. Heel: 2 cm. (3/4") high on axis with cap
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 197u
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.465.002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86959