Platform Sandals Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Platform Sandals
- Creation: 197u
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of platform sandals of navy blue suede and leather. The shoes have a thick platform and 3 3/4" high chunky heel covered with dark blue suede, with yellow embroidered butterflies along the outer side of the heels. Rounded toes, with two wide interwoven dark blue leather straps across instep, and extending from sides of heels upward, behind heel, and across front of ankle to secure with small gold buckles. Stamped underneath: "Made in Greece"
- Physical Description: Measurements: Length: 22 cm. Width: 7.5 cm. Height: 10 cm. Heel: 9.5 cm. (3 3/4") high on axis with cap.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Sandals (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 197u
- Place Name: Greece
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.461.002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86958