Exploring Concerns of Social Justice in the Education of Minority Language Students within Rural Communities Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Exploring Concerns of Social Justice in the Education of Minority Language Students within Rural Communities
- Series Title University Scholars Day
Author: Turner, JesseCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Contributor: Eve, Susan BrownCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas; Faculty Mentor; firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor: University of North Texas. Honors College.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2011-04-14
- Embargoed Until: 2013-04-14
- Content Description: Poster presentation for the 2011 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas discussing concerns of social justice in the education of minority language students within rural communities.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: social justice
- Keyword: education
- Keyword: minorities
- Keyword: languages
- Keyword: rural communities
- Conference: Eighth Annual University Scholars Day, 2011, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Honors CollegeCode: UNTHON
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86765
- Academic Department: Anthropology
- Academic Department: Political Science
- Academic Department: Sociology
- Academic Department: Honors College
- Embargo Note: This item has a 2 year embargo period. For more information on this item or to inquire about obtaining a copy, please contact the authors directly.