Classical Conditioning in Everyday Life Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Classical Conditioning in Everyday Life
- Series Title University Scholars Day
Author: Aldridge, LaurenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Contributor: Eve, Susan BrownCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas; Faculty Mentor; email@example.com
Sponsor: University of North Texas. Honors College.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2012-04-19
- Embargoed Until: 2014-04-19
- Content Description: Poster presentation for the 2012 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas discussing research on the positive and negative effects of classical conditioning on a person's psyche.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: classical conditioning
- Keyword: behavioral learning therapies
- Keyword: learning processes
- Conference: Ninth Annual University Scholars Day, 2012, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Honors CollegeCode: UNTHON
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86687
- Academic Department: Psychology
- Academic Department: Sociology
- Academic Department: Honors College
- Embargo Note: This item has a 2 year embargo period. For more information on this item or to inquire about obtaining a copy, please contact the authors directly.