Anna Zborowska Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Anna Zborowska
Artist: Modigliani, AmedeoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1884-1920; Italian
Owner: Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, New York, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1917
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original: oil paint on canvas ; 130 x 81 cm.
- Content Description: This painting is a portrait of Anna Zborowska.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): oil paintings (visual works)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twentieth century.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): oil paint (paint)
- Coverage Date: 1917
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-1708
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8663