A Securities Transactions Tax: Brief Analytic Overview with Revenue Estimates Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Securities Transactions Tax: Brief Analytic Overview with Revenue Estimates
Author: Keightley, Mark P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Public Finance
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-06-01
- Content Description: This report briefly discusses recent STT (Securities Transactions Tax) proposals, summarizes the possible effects on financial market volatility and speculation, and provides estimates of the potential revenue effects.
- Physical Description: 5 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Finance
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Securities
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Tax-exempt securities
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42078
- Accession or Local Control No: R42078_2012Jun01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86587