Congressional Liaison Offices of Selected Federal Agencies Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Congressional Liaison Offices of Selected Federal Agencies
Author: Crane-Hirsch, Audrey CelesteCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Information Research Specialist
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-03-21
- Content Description: This list of about 150 congressional liaison offices is intended to help congressional offices in placing telephone calls and addressing correspondence to government agencies. Entries are arranged alphabetically in four sections: legislative branch; judicial branch; executive branch; and agencies, boards, and commissions.
- Physical Description: 39 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congressional liaison
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congressional-executive relations
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Presidents
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Executive departments
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 98-446
- Accession or Local Control No: 98-446_2012May23
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86530