United States Statutes At Large, Volume 79, 1965 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title United States Statutes At Large, Volume 79, 1965
- Serial Title United States Statutes at Large
- Uniform Title Laws, etc. (United States statutes at large)
- Series Title 89th Congress
Author: United States. Congress.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1966
- Content Description: United States Statutes at Large include the text of various legislation passed by Congress such as private and public laws, concurrent resolutions, and Constitutional amendments as well as proclamations, changes to the structure of government departments, etc. Indexes start on page 1617.
- Physical Description: XL, 1692 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: United States Congress
- Keyword: Congressional documents
- Keyword: records
- Keyword: laws
- Keyword: legislation
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Keyword: proclamations
- Keyword: reorganization plans
- Keyword: Constitutional amendments
- Keyword: Presidential succession
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1965
Name: United States Statutes at LargeCode: USSAL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- OCLC: 1768474
- ISSN: 0083-3401
- Library of Congress Control Number: 07-35353
- Library of Congress Control Number: sc 79-3701
- SuDoc Number: AE 2.111
- UNT Catalog No.: b3768075
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86515
- Display Note: Full title on title page: "United States Statutes at Large containing the Laws and Concurrent Resolutions Enacted During the First Session of the Eighty-Ninth Congress of the United States of America, 1965, Reorganization Plans, Proposed Amendment to the Constitution, and Proclamations." "In One Part."