Artist Certificate Recital: 2009-11-22 - Yu-Wei Hung, double bass Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Artist Certificate Recital: 2009-11-22 - Yu-Wei Hung, double bass
- Series Title Artist Certificate Recitals
Performer: Hung, Yu-WeiCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Double Bass
Composer: Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Suites, violoncello, BWV 1010, E♭ major
Composer: Bloch, Ernest, 1880-1959Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Méditation hébraïque
Composer: Mišek, AdolfContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Concert polonaise
Composer: Valls, PedroContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Suite Andaluza
Performer: Watanabe, ChieContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2009-11-22
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Graduate Artist Certificate in Music Performance.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Double bass and piano music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Double bass music.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 11_22_09 Hung
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86472
- Degree Name: Graduate Artist Certificate
- Degree Level: Certificate
- Degree Discipline: Double Bass Performance
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas