Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. V-E Day + 10 weeks, 187th week of U.S. participation in the war Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. V-E Day + 10 weeks, 187th week of U.S. participation in the war
- Series Title Newsmap ; v. 4, no. 13
- Added Title Newsmap. Monday, 16 July, 1945 : week of 3 July to 10 July, V-E Day + 10 weeks, 187th week of U. S. participation in the war
- Added Title 8 Years of War in China
- Added Title Burn this thought into your minds ...
Distributor: [United States.] Army Service Forces. Army Information Branch.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Prepared and distributed by Army Information Branch, Army Service Forces, 205 E. 42nd Street, New York 17, N.Y.
Distributor: [United States.] Navy Dept. BuPers. Educational Services SectionContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Navy distribution, Washington, D.C.
Name: [United States.] Army Service Forces. Army Information Branch.Place of Publication: New York, N.Y.
- Creation: 1945-07-16
- Digitized: 2006-04-26
- Content Description: Front: 8 years of war in China with chart of significant dates. Shows Japanese held areas as of 10 July with distances between larger cities. Map of Southeast Asia. Includes inset map of Asia. Includes 3 photographs. Back: [Quote from General Somervell] Burn this thought into your minds ...
- Physical Description: 2 maps : col. and b&w ; on sheet, 90 x 120 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: War posters, American.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Southeast Asia -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- United States -- Posters.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Southeast Asia -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: East & Southeast Asia
- Place Name: China
- Start Date: 1945-07-03
- End Date: 1945-07-10
- Place Name: Japan
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: World War Two NewsmapsCode: NMAP
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 60886742
- Government Documents No.: W 109.207:4/13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc864
- Display Note: Front: "Volume IV No. 13F" "Prepared from public sources of information" "U.S. Government Printing Office - 591000" Back: "Volume IV No. 13B" Listed in 1946 Monthly Catalog, p. 136
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K