Artist Certificate Recital: 2009-04-11 - Christopher Dickhaus, alto and tenor saxophones Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Artist Certificate Recital: 2009-04-11 - Christopher Dickhaus, alto and tenor saxophones
- Series Title Artist Certificate Recitals
Performer: Dickhaus, ChristopherCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Alto and tenor saxophones
Performer: Nestler, Xiao-Bo ChenContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Composer: Demersseman, Jules, 1833-1866Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Premier Solo
Composer: Chang, Dorothy, 1970-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Two Preludes
Composer: Constant, Marius, 1925-2004Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Musique de Concert
Composer: Wirth, Carl Anton, 1912-1986Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Beyond these Hills
Composer: Creston, Paul, 1906-1985Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Concerto (1941)
Name: University of North Texas. College of MusicPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2009-04-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Concert Hall in partial fulfillment of the Graduate Artist Certificate in Music Performance.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Saxophone music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Concertos (Saxophone)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Saxophone and piano music.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 04_11_09 Dickhaus
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86297
- Degree Name: Artist Certificate
- Degree Level: Certificate
- Degree Discipline: Saxophone
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Display Note: Selection performed from "Premier Solo" (Demersseman) is I. Andante et Bolero.