Quarantania I Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Quarantania I
Artist: Bourgeois, LouiseCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: born 1911
Owner: Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.)Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, NY, United States
- Creation: 1947/1953
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: painted wood on wooden base ; 206 cm h.
- Keyword: paint
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twentieth century.
- Keyword: Sculpture: sculpture (visual work)
- Keyword: sculpture (visual work)
- Keyword: wood
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-1773
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8624