Zinc and Lead Deposits of the Upper Mississippi Valley Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Zinc and Lead Deposits of the Upper Mississippi Valley
- Series Title Bulletin (Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey)
- Added Title Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey Bulletin 19
- Series Title Economic series (Madison, Wis.)
- Added Title Economic Series Report 12
- Series Title Series A--Economic geology
- Added Title Series A, Economic Geology Report 81
- Series Title Series B--Descriptive geology
- Added Title Series B, Descriptive Geology Report 100
- Series Title U.S. Geological Survey bulletin
- Added Title Geological Survey (U.S.) Bulletin 294
- Series Title United States Geological Survey Reports
- Added Title United States Geological Survey Bulletin 294
Author: Bain, Harry FosterCreator Type: Personal
Originator: Wisconsin. Geological and Natural History Survey.Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: Geological Survey (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1906
- Content Description: From introduction: This report investigates the zinc and lead deposits of the Upper Mississippi Valley.
- Physical Description: xii, 155 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lead mines and mining -- Mississippi River Valley.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Zinc mines and mining -- Mississippi River Valley.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 663891403
- Report No.: USGS Bulletin 294
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc861731