Complex optical-X-ray correlations in the narrow-line Seyfert 1 galaxy NGC 4051 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Complex optical-X-ray correlations in the narrow-line Seyfert 1 galaxy NGC 4051
Author: Shemmer, OhadCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Tel Aviv University
Author: Uttley, P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of Southampton
Author: Netzer, HagaiCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Tel Aviv University
Author: McHardy, I.M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of Southampton
Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Oxford University PressPlace of Publication: Oxford, UKAdditional Info: On behalf of the Royal Astronomical Society
- Creation: 2003-05-06
- Content Description: This article presents the results of a dense and intensive X-ray and optical monitoring of the narrow-line Seyfert 1 galaxy NGC 4051 carried out in 2000.
- Physical Description: 7 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Active galaxies.
- Keyword: NGC 4051
- Keyword: seyfert galaxies
- Journal: Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 2003. Oxford, UK: The Royal Astronomical Society
- Publication Title: Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
- Volume: 343
- Page Start: 1341
- Page End: 1347
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Statement: This article has been accepted for publication in Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society ©: 2003 The Authors, Published by Oxford University Press on behalf of the Royal Astronomical Society. All rights reserved.
- DOI: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2003.06775.x
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc861680
- Academic Department: Physics