Accountable Science: The COMPETES Act Needs to Demonstrate an Accountability Attitude Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Accountable Science: The COMPETES Act Needs to Demonstrate an Accountability Attitude
Author: Holbrook, J. BrittCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: Center for American ProgressPlace of Publication: [Washington, D.C.]
- Creation: 2010-09-16
- Content Description: Article on the U.S. National Science Foundation's (NSF) Broader Impacts Merit Review Criterion in relation to the America COMPETES Reauthorization Act of 2010.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Keyword: science policies
- Keyword: accountability
- Keyword: autonomy
- Journal: Science Progress, 2010, Washington D.C.: Center for American Progress
- Publication Title: Science Progress
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86163
- Academic Department: Philosophy and Religion Studies