Alzheimer's Disease and Potential Benefit of Music Therapy: A Work in Progress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Alzheimer's Disease and Potential Benefit of Music Therapy: A Work in Progress
- Series Title University Scholars Day
Author: Noll, LindyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Contributor: Eve, Susan BrownCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas; Faculty Mentor
Sponsor: University of North Texas. Honors CollegeContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2010-04-15
- Content Description: Poster presentation for the 2010 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas. This poster discusses a research project on Alzheimer's disease (AD) and the potential benefit of music therapy.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: Alzheimer's disease
- Keyword: health
- Keyword: music therapies
- Conference: Seventh Annual University Scholars Day, 2010, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Honors CollegeCode: UNTHON
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc86131
- Academic Department: Psychology
- Academic Department: Honors College