Large SGR Control Rod Development Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Large SGR Control Rod Development
- Series Title AEC research and development report
- Series Title Atomic Energy Commission Reports
- Added Title NAA (Series) (Downey, California) Report SR-11327
- Series Title North American Aviation Reports
- Added Title North American Aviation Report SR-11327
Author: Dermer, M. D.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: North American Aviation. Atomics International Division.Contributor Type: Organization
Originator: U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. Technical Information Center.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Atomics InternationalPlace of Publication: Canoga Park, California
- Creation: 1965-07-25
- Content Description: From abstract: A development program was initiated to design, fabricate and test an absorber column with a 10 to 12 year lifetime, for use in the proposed LSGR.
- Physical Description: 42 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sodium graphite reactors -- Control.
- Keyword: LSGR
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 903264495
- Report No.: NAA-SR-11327
- Grant Number: AT(11-1)-GEN-8
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc860824